All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts combined entrance test for MBBS admission in its forerunner parent excellence institution for medicine studies, AIIMS Delhi besides six other institutions which have been opened in the cities of Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh in the recent decades.
Students willing to appear in AIIMS entrance test for the 2018-2019 academic year to get themselves enrolled in any of the sister institutions must fill the application forms the sooner. One must fulfill the regulated eligibility criteria while filling their applications. As the dates for entrance examination has already been announced, students meeting basic eligibility criteria need to go for online registration. They have to qualify the test for enrollment post passing of entrance test. AIIMS does not require UG NEET and PG NEET score.
As AIIMS 2018 would be national level medical admission entrance examination like it is being held every year, its forerunner parent excellence institution, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi will regulate it for all institutions. This year, the national level entrance examination for AIIMS MBBS will scrutinize the students who score cut off mark and would be positioned to get enrolled in MBBS courses at AIIMS in New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Patna and Raipur centers. These sister institutions will welcome total 700 students to join all AIIMS institutions located in various parts of the country.
Planned for Pan-India entrance test, AIIMS entrance examination will be held in all nook and corner of the country for which Computer Basted Test (CBT) will be implied to maintain total transparency.
• Online registration process will begin in February 2018 until March 2018
• Students can check registration rejections or incomplete ones by March 2018
• By April 2018, applicants will get chance to fix the incomplete applications
• By May 2018, candidates will receive their respective admit cards
• Entrance examinations to be held on 27 May 2018
• Announcement of the test result will be on 12 June 2018
• Counselling for the first round to be held on 3, 4, 5 & 6 July 2018
• Second round counselling on 2 August 2018
• Third round counselling on 4 September 2018
• Further counselling (in cases needed) to be held on 27 September 2018
AIIMS 2018 Important Dates
|Online registration starts||February 2018|
|Last date for online registration||March 2018|
|Status of Registration application||March 2018|
|Last date for application||April 2018|
|Admit card release||1st week of May 2018|
|Exam date||27th May 2018|
|Result announcement||12th June 2018|
|AIIMS 2018 Exam Date||27th May 2018|
|AIIMS 2018 application form||February 2018|
|Announcement of the test result||12 June 2018|
|Counselling for the first round to be held on||3, 4, 5 & 6 July 2018|
|Second round counselling||2 August 2018|
|Third round counselling||4 September 2018|
|Further counselling (in cases needed)||27 September 2018|